I just became bizarre.

Just moments ago, I found out that I actually have a crush on a TV3 news anchor after I looked at her social picture on-line. As weird and freaky as it sounds, I can't believe at actually experienced for the first time about a dumb quote that mentions "Love At First Sight" and furthermore, it is a "Sight" of her photo!

I have utterly no idea how it happened! But she does look really glamourous and classy, which is kind of a turn on for me. And after I read about her biography on a radio station website, I just liked her instantly, because it is almost exactly like a girl that I dreamed of.

Well, now it is the freaky part. I am still 19 years old but she is 31. Oh gosh! How could my mind treat me like that?! I feel really out of my mind right now, because every time I looked at her photo, I just feel really attracted to her and I can't seem to stop thinking about looking at pictures of her...


Well, the name of the news anchor is Teresa Wong and this is a picture of her. 

















God, if there is only someone like her at my age...

0 Comment about my text:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © WORLD of mine